Ingredients for 2 servings
1 small onion, finely chopped 1 clove garlic
2 small sticks of celery
Half a red pepper, chopped into small pieces
1 vegetable stock cube 200ml boiling water
4 small handfuls of risotto rice
Bacon (optional to make a non-vegetarian version) Parmesan cheese to top (if required)
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Lightly brown the onion and add the garlic
- Add the rest of the chopped ingredients and fry for a
couple of minutes until slightly softened.
- Add the risotto rice and fry, stirring regularly for
another couple of minutes.
- Add the stock cube to the boiling water and pour
onto the rice dish.
- Cover with a lid and reduce the heat.
- Once all the liquid has been absorbed, your dish is
ready to serve.