The Malmesbury League of Friends (MLOF) have made further recent donations, totalling £18,000, following requests from a number of local individuals or organisations:
- Two electrocardiography (ECG) machines for Malmesbury Primary Care Centre (MPCC)
- Three dermoscopes for MPCC
- Special lifting cushions for Athelstan House Care Home, Malmesbury
- Artlift – art classes at MPCC for patients with serious mental health issues
- Childcare – to support a local resident with a severe disability
- 10 special chairs for Tolsey surgery, Sherston
This latest tranche of financial support follows a recent major donation of £25,000 to Julia’s House, a hospice for terminally ill children, which was opened in Devizes in May.
MLOF chairman David Hide said: “These latest requests are typical of those we receive for support . Although some of them involve quite modest sums, each one will nevertheless make a major difference to the lives of those who will benefit.
“ We are always happy to consider requests for help for those living in the Malmesbury area, who have a special need.”
More information from:
David Hide – 01666 824148/07887 932253 or email@example.com
Web site: www.mlof.co.uk